Warm or Cool
In the cosmetic and fashion industry, color analysis also known as skin tone color matching, personal color or seasonal color, is the process of finding colors of makeup to match a person's skin complex, eye color, and hair color.
4 Seasons Color Analysis
Experience the ability to look beyond your skin color to discover the undertones that give definition to your looks.
Six reasons Why You Should Have a Color Analysis
1. You will know what colours to wear in your hair, makeup, clothing and accessories that give off your best. Wearing colours that do not align with your colouring tend to make you appear — dull, worn, outdated, odd, unbalanced, and even older. Whereas, wearing your best colours will make your eyes sparkle and give you a vibrant, younger and healthier look.
2. Shopping and going to the hair salon will be easy and efficient. When you know your colours, you will quickly eliminate clothing racks or items you should not be entertaining and you will immediately know which hair and makeup colours are best for you. Colour selection will no longer be a guessing game.
3. When you are wearing colours that align with you, your energy vibration is increased. Colour is energy and when touching you or emitting from you it gives off a vibration. A great holistic practice to test someone’s energy vibration as it relates to different colours is Energy Muscle Testing. This is a practice whereby muscles are tested to identify whether thoughts, actions, feelings and things are in vibrational harmony with an individual.
When someone is muscle tested wearing colours that are not in alignment with them, their muscles are weaker and therefore they are giving off a lower energy vibration into the world.
4. When you start buying outfits in your colour palette, you will find the items easily will mix and match with other pieces in your closet that are also in your colour palette. This will ultimately save you time and money. Colours within a colour palette tend to go very well together because their undertone and intensities are the same.
5. Wearing colours that align with you contribute to you feeling great. Example – when you look in the mirror you will sparkle. When you feel great you tend to attract more great-feeling things to you by virtue of the Law of Attraction.
6. It is a wise one-time investment in you. Once you know your colour palette, it will not change – these will be your best colours for life. A colour analysis is based on your internal composition.
So now you have my top 6 reasons why you should have your colours done.
There are 2 popular ways to get your colours done – 1) online and 2) in-person.
One of the benefits of an in-person colour analysis is the person being analyzed experiences the impact of ‘good’ vs. ‘bad’ colours for them. This is very profound. For instance someone can tell you that wearing a black dress or putting blonde in your hair does not give off your best — versus show you why. For many, seeing colours that don’t work best for them and why is very powerful. In-person consultation pricing varies — many are in the range of a hair colour and highlight appointment pricing.
Word of advice – research the colour analysis method and/or in-person consultant before paying and/or believing the results. Sometimes you get what you pay for.
Do you know if you are wearing your most optimal clothing, hair, makeup and accessory colours? If not, it might be time for you to stop guessing